- Merger of Crystal Systems, Inc., a closely held sapphire crystal growth technology and sapphire materials company, into GT Solar, Inc. for $78 M including tax free reorganization and earn out.
- Merger of Optical Micro Systems, Inc., an ophthalmic surgical equipment manufacturer with Allergan, a multi-specialty health care company, for ~ $20 M.
- Acquisition of a stop loss health reinsurance underwriter followed by general representation of the underwriter, in a complex transaction completed within 30 days of signing the letter of intent.
- Sale of one of the largest granite quarries in New England – 6 quarries in 3 states for in excess of $20 M within 30 days from signing the letter of intent to closing.
- Sale of biotechnology investor relations company to Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide for in excess of $20 M.
- Merger of Microscript Corporation, a medical software company, with New Era of Networks, Inc., a publicly traded enterprise application integration company within 30 days from letter of intent.
- Technology transfer of low power x-ray technology from Cambridge Massachusetts company to European x-ray component manufacturer.
- License and Technology Transfer of silicon ingot growth technology to publicly traded company.